domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

INTRODUCTION



The different electric power centrals are:           
 - wind
 - Thermoelectric
 - hydroelectric
 - solar
 - nuclear
 
Power plants are the different plants responsible for production of electricity and are located generally in the vicinity of basic energy sources (rivers, coal deposits, etc.)..
They can also be located close to large cities and industrial areas, where energy consumption is high.

Generators or alternators are the machines responsible for obtaining electricity. These machines are powered by prime movers. The prime mover with the generator form a group called.

For me the advantages that electric power is that energy can be many possible ways and there are new forms. Because of this, every day we have electricity and makes it easier to everyday life.
More and more power plants that are less polluting to the environment, are called renewable power plants that produce renewable energy.
Power plants also have drawbacks, which are different depending on the type of power plant. Let us now see the advantages and disadvantages of each type of power plant.

1 comentario:

  1. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from Mr Benjamin Lee and I decided to apply under their recommendations and just 5 days later I confirmed my loan in my bank account a total amount of $850,000 .00 which I requested for.This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan lender to apply through their email : 247officedept@gmail.com or WhatsApp : +1-989-394-3740.   I am happy now that I have gotten the loan I requested .

    ResponderEliminar